Do you want to play a fast-paced casino game that can be chosen in just a minute? There is hardly any other game that meets these requirements than roulette. Interestingly, even if someone hasn’t played roulette, they will instantly recognize the typical red and black wheel of luck. All you have to do is to place the bets and start playing online roulette in Canada.
The following guide will help you learn how to play online roulette.
- Place the bets – Playing online, you can place your bets on the roulette board. The chips can be easily moved on the virtual board to place the bets. You can place your bets on a specific number, a bunch of numbers, odd or even numbers, or even on red or black color.
- Once you have placed all the bets, the ball gets released and the roulette wheel starts spinning.
- When the wheel stops, the ball will also stop on a number.
- It may be the number you bet on, the number within the group you bet on; it may have the color you bet on.
- You win if any of these attributes of the number match with what you bet initially.
- When you win, you have the option to leave the table, which is known as “letting it ride”.
- In this case, the case will start again and increases the chance of winning more.
Odds of Different Bets
|Red or Black||1-1||47%|
|Odd or Even||1-1||47%|
|High or Low||1-1||47%|
Variations of Roulette
The European table features just one “0”. This makes the odds of winning better than in the case of the American table.
The American table has two zeros, a “0” and a “00”. This lowers your odds of winning as compared to the European table.
In the French version of roulette the table undergoes a lot of redesigning compared to the other versions. The game has the same bets and odds as the European table. But the numbers are placed at the centre of the betting grid. Thus, the difference is only in terms of the layout.
Tips for Winning
The following tips can help you increase your odds of winning in roulette.
- Learn all the rules – Before you start playing and place your bets, make sure that you learn all the rules.
- Ideal Bet – Most players will be tempted to bet on their lucky number. But when it comes to roulette, it is important to know that single digits offer lower odds. It is safer to place your bets on even or odd numbers, red or black color, high or low numbers.
- Choose European or French Table – Because the American tablet has an additional zero, it lowers your odds of winning. The European or French table offers you the best-possible odds.
- Practice More – Roulette may be a game of chance, but with practice you can increase your chances of winning. Before betting, it is important to use a betting strategy that you are comfortable with.
The simplicity of the roulette wheel has always attracted players to the game and made it one of the most cherished casino games. The game involves lots of action, pace, rules and risk, and you can master everything after a few practice sessions.
If you want to find the best online roulette games, make sure to check all our online casino reviews. It is also possible to practice the game by playing its free online version.